Here’s an important video I made of all the dry mouth noises Marco Rubio made during his State of the Union response last night.
1. Freddie Gibbs - Go For It ft. Young Jeezy
2. The xx - Angels
3. Big Baby Gandhi - Lurkin ft. Fat Tony
4. Danny Brown - Greatest Rapper Ever
5. Danny Brown - Streets Of Detroit
6. Todd Glass - The Shitty Crowd Song
7. Freddie Gibbs - My Homeboy’s Girlfriend
8. Bobby Womack - Dayglo Reflection ft. Lana Del Rey
9. The Alchemist - The Kosmos pt. 1: Lift Off ft. Chuuwee
10. Boldy James - Cash & Receipts
11. Meyhem Lauren - The Geniva Conference
12. Jon Connor - Love Me Now
13. Alley Boy - No More Dark Dreams
14. Young Zee & Mr. Green - Hahahahaha
15. Curren$y & Styles P - Jekell & Hyde
16. Chip$ - Horny Zebra ft. Danny Brown
17. Will Sessions - Danger ft. Black Milk & Phat Kat
18. Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti - Pink Slime
19. The Roots - Sleep
20. JJ DOOM - Rhymin’ Slang
Comic Parallels - Daredevil #257 (John Romita Jr.) and Punisher (2012) #7 (Michael Lark)
I wrote an e-mail to a popular comedian I admired, asking him to check out an audio clip of my stand-up and to tell me his thoughts. I figured he would be too busy to respond or that he got requests like that all the time, but I thought I might as well give it a shot.
Yesterday, I got an e-mail back from him that was complimentary and had some great words of advice. It was great to hear some positive things from a guy who’s art, and success with that art, I’ve admired for a while, and it gave me some hope that I can actually do something with this comedy thing.